This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6500 to $ 7200 per month
San Pascual, PHILIPPINES
November 12 2018
- Performing stock reconciliation and invoicing as needed for proprietary and third party terminals.
- Supervising and coordinating all accounting activities like reconciliation for refined products including the daily reconciliation and coordination with industry JO/RA partners.
- Monitoring operating gains and losses and the management of working fund on a daily basis.
- Processing and encoding time cards as well as monitoring employee attendance.
- Ensuring person-hours reporting and the preparation government required reports as well as preparing required reports for internal and external customers and government agencies.
- Ensuring putting in place the internal control system, determining its adequacy to the present operations and ensuring timely reporting of performance metrics.
- Analysing and developing action plans to address gaps identified from the customer delivery reliability metric.
- Supervising personnel including the conduction of performance evaluations, coaching, training and development.
- Coordinating and overseeing third party contractors as well as ensuring the meeting of OE/HES standards by all supervised personnel and contractors.
- Providing support to terminal management during product receiving, storage and withdrawals as well as maintenance and upkeep of the terminal facilities and equipment like TTLR, berthing facility, Oil-Water Separator, fire fighting facility inspection, oil spill equipment, product pumps, valves, generator sets and other electrical equipment testings, maintenance and repair.
- Assisting in loss investigation activities at the Terminal consistent with LPS principles as well as ensuring the timely completion of solutions and corrective actions.
- Monitoring and controlling OPEX budget for the Terminal as well as assisting in budget preparation of fixed cost accounts, analyses charges and provides explanations to budget overrun
- Reviewing and endorsing analysis of stock reconciliation reports, adjustments to reconciling stock transactions, reviews operating gains and losses for refined products.
- Reviewing and checking the documentation of fixed asset movement to and from the terminal ensures proper inventory and accounting of all company assets at the terminal, i.e. ascertains the accuracy of physical and book inventories, ensures that asset movements are accounted for and properly documented and recorded in the ledgers.
- Handling the coordination which may be needed in the monitoring and reconciliation of Chevron assets in the terminal.
- Handling Contracts Administration, timely renewal of permits and licenses, update of accounting manuals and deployment as needed of changes to terminal personnel.
- Acting as overall point person for all compliance requirements such as SOX, FCPA, Financial reviews, etc. that may be performed in the terminal.
- Identifying SAP and IT related issues and coordinate with Business Support Group.
- Analysing SAP metrics, systems, hierarchies, and reports, recommending changes to SAP group Team Leader for development and implementation of a data warehouse which support Global COF metrics and reporting standards.
- Performing any other or special duties or activities assigned/tasked by management for the continuously clean, safe, efficient and reliable distribution operations
- Minimum of three years of significant experience in Terminal Operations
- Licensed Engineer is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications with excellent communication skills.
- Ability and experience to work in a multicultural environment with a flexible, proactive, result oriented and customer-focused mindset.
- Relocation will be considered within Chevron parameters.
- Selected candidates will have a chance of working in the Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.