This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3500 to $ 5000 per month
December 13 2018
About the job:
We seek an Operations Manager - Corporate-Owned Stores who will be responsible for supporting the execution of the strategic plan for corporate-owned stores, deploying and maintaining retail operating policies, programs, systems, and processes per region guidelines. Such individual will also be responsible for the planning and driving of store opening schedule for corporate owned stores. Such individual will also be responsible for ensuring the field operating procedures enabling stores to effectively execute on business goals, customer metrics, and employee support needs.
The functions of an Operations Manager are categorized into the following:
- Project Management:
• Leading the project management to support new store openings.
• Ensuring the planning of project as well as region coordination.
• Ensuring timeliness by coordinating vendors and local function as well as bring about on-budget and successful store opening.
• Creating and managing store projects which include project planning to track projects from design to implementation and maintenance.
• Serving as a primary liaison between operations and IT in scoping retail systems implementation/
• Ensuring cross-functional collaboration with business partners to support and guide process implementation.
• Leading the appropriate testing, pilots and roll-out plans for retail initiatives.
• Developing and implementing communication strategies and timeliness for rolling our new programs or technology to stores for effective adoption.
• Supporting the retail leadership team in successful execution of communication and general retail operations projects.
• Driving annual retail store inventory processes and project plans.
• Being responsible for the communication of timeliness, expectations, and results to corporate and field associates.
• Being accountable for timely and consistent updates to all operational resources which include Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Organisational Standards, Point of Sale, Back Office System Manual and New Store, Closing Store Manuals.
Educational Background and Experience:
- A BA or BS in Business management, retail management or other related fields.
- At least eight years’ experience in Retail Management
- At least five years’ experience in People Management.
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of retail operations.
- Proven ability to develop effective strategies and lead their execution.
- Ability to develop and implement innovative solutions to complex and systemic problems.
- A demonstrated ability to develop and lead a team which comprises of multiple functions.
- Highly collaborative with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for customer service and ability to enhance the retail experience
- Strong attention to detail as well as an ability to effectively organize events and things.
- Proven ability to effectively oversee and manage multiple and concurrent projects while adapting to changes quickly.
- Ability to thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Programmes.
- Ability to speak and write English excellently.
- Project Management Professional Certification alongside with other licenses and certifications is preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel within fifty percent of the work time.