This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7400 to $ 7700 per month
July 26 2017
- Translating all the financial business requirements into designs which will serve as solutions to all our Hyperion Financial Management problems.
- Using your great understanding of the HFM business needs and adoption of best practices to bring about the best for HFM.
- Making sure that solutions are created and maintained for all the problems that are known to HFM.
- Facilitating all the necessary requirements that are required for the development of the appropriate document for the purpose of bringing about the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Performing different proposal, analysis and other design-build activities with the aim of bringing about the success of the company.
- Delivering all the right and best solutions for our team environment with the aim of fostering trust and respect which will rule our finance and IT departments.
- Expertise in the articulation of currency translation processes, close financial concept and other components related to standard financial statements.
- Ability in the articulation of all the consolidation processes relating to HFM.
- Ability to write HFM rule-related files as well as ensure the development of data grids.
- Certification in Hyperion Financial Management and Oracle is preferable.
- Ability to communicate well with people around and analyze issues.
- Ability to solve problems and build excellent partnership relationships with both business and technology teams for the purpose of delivering solutions.
- A good grasp of all the technical concepts as well as translate all the technical verbosity into language that non-technical audience could understand.
- Ability to solve problems using your creativity and resourcefulness with little or no help as well as well with a team.
- At least four years’ experience in the processing of finances with no exclusion to financial consolidation and forecasting.
- A minimum of four years’ experience working as a Hyperion Financial Management knowing the system.
- Ability to develop about five full cycles of HFM Projects from scratch (design) to the last stage which is the migration.
- Ability to lead project for the implementation of a minimum of HFM implement of a full cycle.
- Proficiency in using Classic and EPMA methods while managing metadata.