This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5200 to $ 5500 per month
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
December 1 2018
About the job:
With our knowledge of the customers’ expectations and our quest for the delivery of benchmarked standards for the development of business through technology and process transformation in BS, the company, Global Business Service Asia is known for its world class service. The company provides financial services (in the area of tax, finance or IT) to several businesses all over the world and the region. The company is a member of the Global Business Service centers which has the goal of providing a cost optimised but thestandard process to all BPs all over the world to bring about a benchmarked standard which meets the international requirements.
About the job:
The group seeks an individual who is very proficient in serving as the Payables Analyst. Such person must be sensitive to details and could bring about accuracy and timeliness in the performance of his/her functions in line with the laid down policies, and regulations for providing exceptional service.
- Make sure that all the payable services are delivered accurately and without wasting time in line with SLAs.
- Be responsible for the provision of guidance needed for the development and maintenance of the master data while making sure that they get the proper validation and approval required in line with the laid down procedures and rules.
- Be responsible for the investigation and correction of any differences discovered in the relevant systems and be responsible for their balance through reconciliation management.
- Make sure that the BSI standards while you make a timely report in case a team fails to comply.
- Pass across information which has something to do to payables to all the GBS employees or its customers as the case may be.
- Be responsible for the identification and utilizationof the best opportunities to improve our payables system with no prejudice to the function of implementing the best practices in the provision of your service.
- Ensure that you are up to date with outstanding escalated issues for resolution or significant escalation.
- Be responsible for the accurate record of the payments or vendor’s invoices by collaborating with our stakeholders.
- Ensure that all our deliverables are paid for accurately and promptly by cooperating with the extended team.
- Be responsible for other functions as may be assigned by the company.
- A university degree in Accounting is required.
- An individual with a diploma that currently takes aclass for professional qualifications like ACCA, CIMA, etc. is employable.
- At least three years’ experience in a related position to the one being soughtor a general accounting department.
- British nationality is desirable.