This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
5200 to 5500 per month
November 18 2017
We seek a Payroll Manager who will ensure the efficient, timely and correct delivery of payroll by the applicable regulations as well as ensure an accurate reporting by managing and optimizing the payroll processes, activities, and systems. The position reports directly to the Director -General Finances and Support.
- Ensuring the preparation and performance of wage calculation together with the team and social secretariat.
- Being responsible for the timely and correct payment of wages, holiday pay, bonuses, end of year bonuses, and various compensations coupled with social security and pension contributions in close collaboration with the social secretariat.
- Efficient close of the financial month or year in close collaboration with the social secretariat.
- Ensuring correct performance of payroll administration, staff entering and leaving service, changes in personal data, sick leaves, absences, sick leaves and staff entering among others.
- Ensuring the correctness of the personal data in the database in collaboration with Human Resources.
- Supervising the timely delivery of social and fiscal documents as well as providing an explanation regarding wages and salary slips at the specific requests of the staff and trade unions.
- Following up the correct application of social legislation, in-company rules, and procedures as well as adjustment when necessary.
- Keeping informed of the collective labor agreements concluded within the company as well as ensuring its translation into the salary calculations.
- Ensuring the smooth running of all the payroll processes, activities, and systems by developing and improving new and existing payroll processes to ensure an optimal payroll administration management.
- Implementing and optimizing payroll systems by taking into account the data and reporting requirements of the in-company customers.
- Ensuring the translation of legislation and regulations into the organisation as well as keeping informed of the relevant collective labor agreements.
- Being responsible for payroll reporting which is not limited to the provision of necessary reports needed regarding staff costs, presences and absences, simulations, prognoses among others.
- Creating and maintaining ad-hoc and standard KPI reporting solutions to ensure the reaching Performance & Controlling and Human Resources.
- Managing the team by organizing and planning the allocation of responsibilities and tasks to ensure the proper carriage of functions.
- Stimulating individual and teamwork motivation as well as ensuring the professional development of the staff and the evaluation of their training needs.
- A minimum of ten years relevant experience as a Payroll Manager with experience in wage calculations of contractual and statutory staff.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance and economics preferably.
- A solid knowledge of the social and tax legislation coupled with the payroll process.
- Extensive knowledge of useful IT payroll applications with no exclusion to EasyPay and reporting tools like BI and BA as well as Excel.
- A bilingual Dutch or French is required.
- Ability to retain an overview of a complex professional organization as well as being able to drive simplification and clarity in your area of specialization.
- Good analytical skills with great respect for deadlines while working accurately in complete confidentiality.
- Ability to motivating staff in a persuasive manner.