This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8200 to $ 8500 per month
Dallas, UNITED STATES
September 21 2021
Our company currently seeks an exceptional individual that is very intelligent to serve as the Payroll manager that will be responsible for the management of our payroll processing for about three thousand United State employees. As virtues, you must ensure that you keep to time and perform the payroll processing accurately for all our branches in different locations and payroll frequencies. You should be able to manage our financial interfaces with the best methods while ensuring the coordination of all our tax activities be it state or federal.
Benefits attached to this position is not limited to visibility and excellent experience. As a result of this,good knowledge as to organization and communication is required. In addition to this, you should be well versed with the Payroll function and a host of other payroll applications. You will also develop and manage relationships with both the payroll analyst and vendor.
- Be responsible for the timely development and execution of our company’s payroll strategy with no exception to the provision of assistance of payroll team.
- Bring about the submission of the actual files that were worked on by you to the Ultimate Management Team for the procession of the payrolls for tax and direct deposits to be done accordingly.
- Be responsible for the administration of the payroll processing without excepting the necessary tax deduction, compensation and a host of others.
- Be responsible for the management and accuracy of both the gross and net payments of the employees.
- Support the HR team when an employee questions their paycheckcalculations, or there is a need for payroll balancing, review or reconciliation before posting.
- Be responsible for providing the necessary documents required for the tax compliance requirements relating to payroll with no exception in the performance of all the activities relating to it.
- Monitor the filing of tax on both the annual and quarterly basis in line with the laid down procedures and policies.
- Make sure that all our activities comply solely with the regulatory requirements.
- Be responsible for the development and definition of policies and processes in a document forms.
- Look into each tax notices issued against the company and resolve any matter relating to them from previous years
- Make sure that departments comply with all the laid down policies.
- Be responsible for the development, coaching and mentoring of your team members to make them better.
- Be responsible for the building and maintenance of partnership while ensuring that you request for feedbacks from all our business partners for the determination of our company’s progress and the development of the best methods to make it better.
- Utilise technology to bring about the best environment where the needs and expectations of the requirements are met.
- Utilise the effectiveness of the new technologies to improve our performance and initiatives.
- Be ready to comply with the legal requirements that guide the company as well as become the management’s adviser concerning some set of actions.
- Be responsible for all the confidential records concerning payroll.
- A university degree in Finance, Accounting or any related disciplines is preferred.
Experience and skills:
- At least three years experience in the management of multi-state elements.
- Knowledge and expertize in the management of several commission or programs are required.
- Ability to relate with people, lead and manage well.