This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 3000 to £ 3500 per month
Coventry, UNITED KINGDOM
September 25 2021
Our company currently seeks an individual with leadership skills to fill the vacant position of the Pensions Team Leader. Such individual will be responsible for looking over the pension schemes that are assigned to him/her.
- Oversee the daily activities of the team by supporting the Manager in charge of the Pension Administration of IBC Limited and Vauxhall Motors Limited Pension Schemes.
- Make sure that the sector is efficient by continually supervising and developing the staff professionally and personally.
- Have a strong understanding of Pensions Administration with a practical experience to solve any departmental queries tendered as regards to the pension schemes which you administer.
- Make sure that your team complies with the laid down regulations and rules surrounding the Pension Schemes. Also, make sure that you comply with our agreement with the Trustee regarding the services that arebeing provided.
- In case there is any need for temporary workers, you will be in charge of their requirement and preparation.
- Collaborate with the Team Leader and other specialists to meet the department’s target.
- Ability to identify and solve issues effectively.
- Must be able to communicate with people at different levels in the company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A good knowledge of the legislation, rules and other necessary calculations that would help the company.
- Capable of storing important information to be used as may be needed in the company.
- Have a good understanding of managing workloads, pressure and other needed activities.
- A highly flexible person that can adapt to change easily and understand legal documents.
- A detail-oriented person with an impeccable English and Mathematics skill.
- Must be professional in all your dealings portraying yourself as an understanding and approachable fellow.
- Be prompt with whatever you do and influence different people, teams, and other departments.
- Excellent remuneration
- An official car.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Other excellent benefits.
- Continuous professional development of all the employees.
- Training opportunities for all the members of the staff