This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 5200 per month
November 21 2017
When it comes to the leading providers of channel marketing services, our company, ZINFI Technologies Inc. is one of the best. Our company is founded in 2004 with its headquarters in Silicon Valley in California. Due to our unique works and experience, we have become one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world with several experienced management teams
Our clients are world leaders in the information technology industry, and we provide them with the tools necessary for the achievement of success in their business. Currently, we seek an individual who is proficient in scripting with PHP. The right person will support the Software Engineering – Leader/Manager in all the daily development activities that are assigned to him. Apart from this, the developer may be required to develop some module specification documents which will be used in the company internally. If you wish to join a global company that is fast growing, this is the best company for you, and you need a high level of self-motivation and drive. There is also an opportunity for you to learn more about your career.
- Meet our clients’ expectations with your software solutions.
- Develop applications that are scripted in PHP to the taste of our clients.
- Work with the Software Engineering – Leader/Manager on the different development projects and activities that are assigned.
- Make sure that all assigned projects are completed on a timely basis
- Adhere strictly to all parameters and principles which are needed for the completion of this project.
- Ensure the completion of all assigned projects while maintaining the quality of the product while being time conscious.
- Be responsible for the development of all module specification documents which are going to be useful for theinternal purpose.
- Make sure that all our quality requirements, regulation and a host of others are complied with while approving our deliverables and design outputs.
- A good understanding and knowledge of OOP as well as the development and maintenance of our database in MySQL.
- A good understanding of CMS and Wordpress is required.
- Knowledge of Programming languages, Jquery, SOAP, Web Services and JSON.
- Ability to use CSS, CSS 3 and others.
- A good understanding of Ajax, jQuery, HTML, and MooTools.
- Proficiency in the use of Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL or Apache Derby.
- Proficiency in MVC Frameworks like Zend or Yii Framework.
- Experience with Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal.
- A good understanding of PHP 4 and PHP 5 for object oriented programming.
- Ability to analyze and understand different project requirements
- A Bachelor degree in technology or Master degree in Computer Application.
- You will be responsible to the Manager –Software Developer.