This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 10700 to $ 11000 per month
Riyadh, SAUDI ARABIA
November 21 2017
We seek an exciting and intelligent individual that will serve as the Polymer Business Coordinator who is based in HQ Riyadh with the aim of reporting directly to Manger, Business.
- Contributing to all the activities that ensure the execution and the implementation of all the business strategy and plans as may be appropriate to bring about the achievement of all the necessary goals and objectives.
- Contributing to SBU petrochemicals investment and growth policies and programs to bring about the setting out of the relevant requirements in a clear and efficient manner.
- Coordinating all the annual Business Plan with LYB in line with SBU Petrochemicals’ production plants to bring about the right production plans and inventories which will ensure the smooth running of the end to end processes flexibly.
- Working with LYB to produce the monthly allocation and ensure that all the pricing intelligence on polymers products is gathered.
- Overseeing the allocation of all the material within the monthly targeted prices for the product to bring about the operation of the contribution margin in line with the planned framework based on the minimum netback analysis
- Ensuring the reallocation of all the necessary products to make sure that the highest netback is achieved alongside with the minimum market price.
- Working on the analysis of the economic impact of different pricing options on the product as well as the effect of such prices on the netback as a whole.
- Ensuring the measurement of financial performance by liaising with all the Finance Business Partners as may be necessary to provide all the necessary reports.
- Evaluating the production process and the complexity as well as ensuring the coordination of all the manufacturing plants to evaluate the cost improvement projects without any compromise on quality.
- Coordinating all the cost improvement initiatives and projects to meet the financial goals and targets for LYB Products.
- Making sure that all the business planning are coordinated to bring about the full update of LYB while S&OP is taking place.
- Coordinating with logistics to ensure the shipping of all booked orders promptly.
- Working on a pre-release allocation and pricing reports monthly to bring about coordination with LYB and BU polymer management making sure that all the management team is well informed of the pricing model.
- Ensuring the production of new inventions in line with the laydown rules of the company.
- A university degree in Engineering is required.
- At least three working experience in the Petrochemicals industry
- Excellent business level communication skills in English.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems easily.
- Certification in Six Sigma Black Belt or any similar • Analytical thinking and problem solving.