This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7800 to $ 8000 per month
New York, UNITED STATES
November 25 2018
The function of our corporate communication department is to create integrated programs which will raise the R/GA’s profile on a global scale. The department also works with our Senior leadership team in all the lead marketing and communications strategies for our agency while playing anactive role in the evolution of our PR and social media practices.
As our Marketing and PR Manager, you will be responsible for all th external communication wit no exception to various high quality PR collateral, development and maintenance of media relationships, message development, and social media engagement on behalf of our NYC office.
- Bringing about excellent development and contribution to all our marketing plans as well as developing the PR campaigns.
- Making sure that all the draft of all the press materials are reviewed while opportunities are securedproactively.
- Working on the industry trends to bring about the development of pitches for the media.
- Leading all our innovative social media initiatives as well as providing a well-researched information about a particular event.
- Making sure that all works are done effectively with all the executive with the aim of ensuring that you secure speaking roles.
- Providing all the necessary ROI analysis as important to the events while ensuring the equal representation of all our R/GA offerings throughout the year
- Building and improving on all the relationships with the key event organizers as well as making sure that all the events are executed, secured and evaluated without any supervision.
- Making sure that alignment is built between the PR and other marketing efforts and business objectives as may be communicated effectively with regional staff.
- Bringing about effective, innovative ways to develop PR internally while facilitating great communication across the network.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to collaborate and understand more the pulse of advertisement and media industry.
- An innate sense of curiosity about technology and storytelling with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to establish excellent relationships with key team leads across the agency coupled with the proven ability to understand more about the PR strategy.
- Ability to develop different relationships with people in US markets for the purpose of advertising.
- Ability to deliver different but final presentations on brand and message which is filled with logicality.
- An excellent pre-existing relationship with the top local press industry coupled with the experience in media outreach conduction and social channels creation.
- Excellent writing skills with a minimum of five years relevant experience.
- A Bachelor degree in public relations or any other related field is importantly helpful.