This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2500 to $ 4500 per month
Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh City, VIETNAM
December 2 2018
We seek an experienced and ambitious individual to function as a level 1 Premier Relationship Manager in this team.
The company is interested in growing its RBWM business through an efficient operation, and pursuing providing its clients with a globally consistent experience, excellent service, cross-selling products and services that would be appropriate for the needs of the client so that the value can be enhanced. The company is seeking to grow the group’s significance as they contribute to the business of the company, even in the face of fierce competition.
The premier segment of the company comprises typically of clients with Total Relationship Balances of or over VDN 1 billion. We also recognize our responsibility in which we operate. Thus, we improve the company’s profile within those communities building economic value for the company and its shareholders.
The range of competitors and products has increased the awareness of the clients financially, thereby leading to a demand for an experienced and skilled candidate for the PRM level.
- Forming an integral part of the wider management team of HSBC
- Identifying opportunities in the day to day activities that contribute directly or indirectly to the success of colleagues with different responsibilities, especially in other areas of HSBC such as the Commercial and Private Bank
Skills and expertise:
- Skills in sales and people management
- A client driven individual who focuses on service quality
- Strong skill in interpersonal communication
- A good sense of ownership, responsibility, and accountability
- Understanding of financial planning, management of wealth, and needs of client excellently
Working place in HCM ( Metropolitan Building, District 1 or Phu My Hung, District 7)
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent certification
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in proven and progressive financial services, retail sales or equivalent
- Introducing insurance and investment products in a very capable manner
- Experience in relationship management, especially with clients with a high net worth
- A strong technical skill in management of wealth
- Skills in communication, client focus, and influencing
- An efficient sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills
- knowledge of financial services products and services, and the management system of client relationship
- A sound understanding of the client segment of business banking, and products and services
- Possession of valid licenses that are accredited on wealth management and qualification as required by the country
- Knowledge on how to work with Compliance, Credit, and Risk, and Internal Control to ensure operating environment with balanced risks
- Ability to communicate in English and local languages well