This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
7200 to 7500 per month
July 26 2017
The mainresponsibilities of an individual who will serve as our Presales Senior Specialist are as follows:
- Deal Support:
• Articulating all the superior sales presentations which cover all our SAP cloud and the solutions required for our partners to all the prospective customers in an excellent manner.
• Ensuring the preparation and the delivery of all value-based software presentations or demonstrations with the aim of providing support for sale cycles.
• Working on different functions like material personalisation, simple delivery among others.
• Conducting all the necessary but key presentations including the discovery sessions with all our prospective customers with the aim of establishing relationships with all our customers.
• Using your deep knowledge about the SAP solution to push our company to the next level while ensuring the credibility of our company.
• Working with the aim of supporting the completion of RFx for our customer proposals needs.
• Using your virtual technologies knowledge to present all the presentable to our customers.
• Making sure that all the support to our key customersis limitedly provided in line with the implementation team for smooth transition purpose.
• Dealing with all the complex solutions which are required in all presales participation in meeting for support of our customer presentations.
• Collaborating with the support teams with the aim of supporting the Presales success.
- Demand Generation:
• Being an advocate for our SAP S/4HANA Cloud Edition while supporting our marketing strategy and styles.
• Working with the aim of leading and supporting our design thinking workshops for the purpose of developing new solutions which solve our customers’ or prospects’ problems.
• Working to identify all the whitespace opportunities with the help of the sales team.
- Sales Readiness:
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with the Sales Teams with the aim of ensuring the effectiveness of all the sales methodologies.
• Working with the right team for the design, planning, and configuration of demo system as may be required.
• Serving as a leader in our solution Hubs with the aim of ensuring the provision of knowledge needed for transfers.
- At least five years experience in Presales
- At least three years’ experience as a Solution Specialist
- Ability to lead small teams to success on different deals including small and mid-sized deals.
- A thorough knowledge of end to end process matching.
- Sales and Sales processes experience.
- Ability to communicate and present excellently.
- Ability to speak English or German fluently is highly mandatory.
- A Bachelor degree is required while a master degree is optional