This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
4200 to 4500 per month
November 21 2017
GOODMAN MEDICAL IRELAND LIMITED
Our company currently seeks an individual that would serve as the Process Technician who will be responsible for the provision of the necessary support to the Manufacturing team as may be needed to bring about the right troubleshooting. The right person will also be one of the operations team which will optimize the capability of each process as well as bring about the sustainable performance of our manufacturing team.
- Be responsible for the analysis of all the process capability as well as the effective development and implementation of the controls needed for the processes.
- Manage all the hourly line walks efficiently completed to ensure quality in the work station.
- Make all the necessary improvements made through interventions.
- Carry out the necessary development work on both the new and existing hardware.
- Check on a daily basis the equipment and machine to make sure that they are in good shape.
- Work on getting the summary and analysis of all test results to bring about conclusions which would bring about the best resolutions for the troubleshot problems.
- Support the team while it troubleshoots the defective parts of the problems and makes sure that the best tools are utilized to bring the best products in place.
- Provide the necessary support required for the execution of all product, equipment, and process analysis to bring about the improvement of each project as may be required.
- To tender reports about to any downtime or quality issue which we may encounter.
- Make all issues identified while the lossis prevented with your skills.
- Attend the production meetings to report any downtime you may discover.
- Collaborate with one of our main teams to make sure that all issues are well identified and resolved to bring about an improvement in our overall design, performance, and layout.
- Ensure utilize the best knowledge for the validation of the regulatory requirements and techniques needed.
- Promote and participate actively in a cross-functional environment.
- Be responsible for the troubleshooting and repair of all the problems associated with the equipment and processes.
- Make sure that you minimize all cost which may arise by efficiently using our equipment and embracing the right methods.
- A diploma or engineering certification.
- At least two years of experience in lean or Six Sigma.
- Experience in the development of processes to make them advanced.
- Ability to solve problems easily and operate a computer well.
- Good communication with your team embracing the culture of the company.
- Working independently with self-motivation.