This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2000 to $ 3000 per month
September 24 2021
Yangon Office is searching for a product Manager in Myanmar who will be able to carry out different activities assigned in the best interest of the company.
The responsibilities of the candidate are divided into four categories which are:
- Product Development:
• Analyzing and refreshing product catalog on an
• Conducting product research throughout Myanmar to develop unique touring ideas and products
• Working closely with sales teams on agent production
• Designing and pricing the online B2B Tariff on a yearly basis.
• Seeking actively new suppliers which include restaurants, hotels, among others as well as building working relationships with them.
• Analyzing client feedback as well as improving or changing products as needed.
• Developing tools that help sales as well as understanding and selling the right products to the right agents.
• Researching and helping in the development of client profiles for sales and operations.
• Staying informed of global and regional travel trends.
• Analyzing Easia’s target markets and ensuring the availability of the products for all markets
• Meeting clients, VIP and fam trips if requested
• Training and mentoring the team to ensure that they perform task by Easia standards and expectations
- Communication and Marketing:
• Keeping fact sheets and materials on B2B site up to date
• Delivering clear and precise information for the bi-weekly product newsletter
• Alerting marketing to any urgent matters that require a newsflash alert
• Monitoring external communications from competitors as well as local media for new product ideas or information that may affect current products
• Developing useful and effective training materials
• Conducting training sessions with sales & operations for new products
• Coaching new sales on how to develop a good itinerary
• Conducting guide training regarding new products, client expectations, and similar topics
- General Duties:
• Managing and Mastering the day to day work
Managing the product executively to make the team autonomous.
• Helping other colleagues when needed as the case may be.
• Identifying and reporting to Country Manager areas that need improvement.
• Backing up works when necessary.
• Being available for any other request by the management
Terms of the contract:
- The required length of stay is a minimum of three years.
- Always report to the Head of Product in Hanoi and Country Manager Myanmar.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English while communication skills in German, French, Italian or Spanish is a plus.
- Management & organization skills.
- Ability to work independently at times.
- At least two years’ experience in tourism field is desired.
- A great knowledge of places and itineraries in Myanmar is also desirable.
- Excellent personal spoken presentations with visuals.
- Willingness and availability to travel around under simple conditions.
- Creativity and autonomy with a good sense of products evaluation.
Knowledge of data processing including PC and Microsoft software is required