This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 7800 to £ 8000 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
September 11 2021
Our company seeks an individual that is highly talented and experienced to serve as the Product Marketing Manager of our company with the aim of joining our organization with the aim of providing support to our global community. Our customers as a whole can place orders while our restaurant to handle it while we deliver to them at high speed. This is done based on the range of geographies stipulated coupled with other factors.
About the job:
Our company then seeks an intelligent individual to serve as our Product Marketing Manager to understand our users (customers, internal employees, internal stakeholders, etc.), markets and the competition in the market. Such individual must be able to give advice and suggestions based on the research he made of the users above to bring about satisfaction and demand of our products. You should be able to multitask and be passionate about food and Deliveroo. Apart from this, in thecase of problems, you should be able to analyze and come up with creative ideas to solve such problems.
- Bring about suggestions based on your research of the expectation of the users as to the improvement of the existing products and the development of a new product.
- Build a market plan in collaboration with other necessary teams to develop effective launch strategy.
- Work with others to bring about the description of a particular product and other strategies and plans that are made towards our goals.
- Influence the strategy and other communications of such products using your findings to the users of the product as background.
- Solve complex problems by analyzing such problems, understanding them and creating recommendations which would solve them.
- Experience and expertise in either B2B or B2C marketing.
- Ability to partner with the appropriate cross-functional teams
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- A university degree in marketing, technical or any business related discipline
- Experience with the technology industry in the international world.