This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4500 to $ 4800 per month
December 14 2017
We seek a Product Safety Engineer who will be responsible for making the design and development of the safety products for our Onboard systems in a way that assures safety throughout the product’s life-cycle. Apart from this, you will be responsible for planning and execute the necessary technical and operational safety analyses together with our technical experts as well as coordinate the safety-related tasks, to get a successful safety approval of our product.
- Planning and performing the risk, hazard and safety analysis such as FMEA, FTA, etc.
- Maintaining the hazard log, compile the product’s safety case and generate appropriate evidence for functional and technical safety.
- Planning, guiding and driving the project’s safety-related tasks, according to company quality and safety procedures as well as CENELEC standards.
- Supporting the system development and test engineers in safety-related design decision as well as making sure that the product provides the required functional and technical safety.
- Ensuring the close cooperation with external safety stakeholders such as independent validator, customer safety manager, independent safety assessor, certification body and national safety approval authority.
- Reporting to the Project Manager.
- A master degree or higher education in Engineering with three to five years of relevant experience in structured R&D project lifecycle.
- Experience in product development and testing, preferably of safety software products.
- Ability to learn about product safety analyses and approval as well as an excellent experience with product safety and we can teach you about our safety products.
- Bachelor of Science and eight years of work experience is required alternatively.
- Excellent understanding of concepts and procedures within Safety Engineering is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the development of safety critical architecture and requirement management is an advantage
- Proficiency in CENELEC standards, Safety Standard (IEC/ISO) and European Rail Traffic Management System standards and regulations.
- Great experience of rail signaling and SW design or testing is an advantage.
- Being well organized and structured coupled with the ability to work excellently and efficiently against deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate work within the project while handling conflict resolutions,
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills.