This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
2500 to 3500 per month
Brno, CZECH REPUBLIC
November 17 2017
We seek an intelligent and experienced individual that will serve as the Product Security Architect who will be responsible for the provision of product security expertise to product development teams throughout all phases of the SDLC as well as reporting to the Global Product Security Architect Manager.
- Supporting NPI project product security process activities including threat modeling, final security reviews, threat vulnerability assessment among others for all software and firmware development in HB.
- Auditing key process deliverables related to security for correctness and completeness.
- Driving efforts with the development teams to qualify product residual risk and identification of appropriate security controls.
- Providing product security related mentoring or coaching and security expertise for all software and firmware development teams in HBT
- Helping Engineering and Product Management teams in the identification of security requirements.
- Driving a standardized set of security product requirements into product and service offerings.
- Leading and coordinating cross -functional activities for incident response
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, software engineering of its equivalent experience.
- Five to eight years of software development with a minimum of four years’ experience in the developing secure systems.
- Excellent cyber security capabilities coupled with strong software engineering skills.
- Strong knowledge of secure software development lifecycle and practices such as threat modeling, security review, penetration tests and security incident response.
- A good understanding of security by architecture level security concepts and design principles.
- Updated and thorough knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills coupled with the ability to facilitate diverse groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to help in negotiating priorities and resolving conflicts among project stakeholders.
- Technical leadership experience in the software security field as well as certifications in security and privacy.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of penetration testing tools and methodologies.
- A good understanding of Agile Software development practices and ability to demonstrate deep practical knowledge like CSSLP and CISSP