This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
7800 to 8000 per month
February 14 2018
GOODMAN MEDICAL IRELAND LIMITED
Our company seeks an individual that would be responsible for the provision of the relevant technical assistance and leadership needed by Goodman Medical Ireland team that is responsible for the production of our products for sustainable performance and standards.
- Serve as the leaders of the Operators in the first level.
- Be responsible for work schedule of each workstationby the GMI schedule.
- Ensure that all customers orders are completed promptly.
- Be responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of KPI, work station standard and the adherence to schedules.
- Be responsible for any variances by giving the accurate downtime report or analysis for defects which may be discovered during the manufacturing processes.
- Collaborate with Production Team Leader and Trainer to bring about a coordination of the training lessons for the versatile operators to make them better.
- Ensure that all the versatile operators comply with the policies, regulations, and procedures.
- Implement any necessary corrective action that may be required by NCR system.
- Ensure that all work arrangements are well organized while collaborating the relevant team for this.
- Communicate efficiently with the Production team to bring about an advanced and positive manufacturing environment.
- Make sure that all products and materials that move from one workstation to another are well documented and reconciled.
- Participate actively in solving problems using your technical knowledge.
- Drive the project teams towards improvement as the leader as may be required.
- Serve as the deputy of the Production Team Leader as may be required.
- Be responsible for other projects and functions as may be assigned to you.
- A degree, diploma or equivalent qualification in Production Engineering or Supervisory Management.
- At least two years of experience in the manufacturing of medical devices.
- Ability to communicate well and develop strong relationships with other teams.
- Ability and the willingness to unlearn, learn and learn again.
- Confidence and positive attitude to work are required.