This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 7500 per month
September 17 2017
We seek an individual that will serve as the Production Manager of our company. Such individual will be responsible for ensuring efficient plant operations as well as representing the manufacturing process at an executive level. The production manager will be involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage.
The responsibilities of the selected individual are divided into different categories. The functions are as follows:
- Strategic Skill:
• Discussing and coordinating with the General Manager in the development and implementation of QNCC’s overall strategy.
• Formulating the strategy, annual business plans, policies and procedures of the production section to ensure the support of the organizational business strategy of QNCC.
• Setting performance objectives and KPIs as well as the regular review or monitor of the production section performance.
• Ensuring the maintenance of the highest standards of professional conducts, integrity, and ethics in the provision of services in the section.
• Monitoring and controlling section budget and the entire budget of the production.
• Designing programs and activities that are necessary for the improvement of production operations as well as discussing the production section’s annual budget with the Finance Section and obtaining approval from the General Manager.
• Coordinating any needed extra assistance on certain technical matters alongside with the Technical Manager
- Operational Skills:
• Planning, coordinating and controlling the impact of production.
• Reviewing production reports as well as investigating any problem with the Head of Production.
• Looking into reports on defected items as well as setting production plans to help reduce the quantity of such.
• Preparing all pre-production plans that production Engineers need to follow ahead of starting any production cycle.
• Ensuring the initiation and finishing of all production cycles.
• Preparing reports showing the number of production cycles that are being handled in each as well as elaborating on the efficiency of the production process.
• Presenting and discussing the production plan to Head of Production while meeting daily with the Head of Production and Production Engineer to ensure the effectiveness of the production plan.
• Coordinating the purchase of new production machinery or any other related production supplies as required.
• Reviewing, adopting and enforcing safety, health and environment safety procedures as well as responding rapidly and enforcing safety, health and environment safety procedures.
• Responding rapidly to emergencies as well as ensuring the meeting of production targets with no delay.
• Directing the manufacturing and maintenance operations which bring about the most effective return on assets.
- People Management:
• Allocating work to production section as well as nominating people for training based on QNCC’s guidelines by the HR Section
• Conducting performance reviews as well as managing leave and overtime of staff to bring about efficiency.
• Supervising direct reporters in their day to day tasks as well as guiding them in the management of their performance by providing appropriate feedback and counseling.
• Providing recommendations for hiring and promotions.
• Approving regular vacation scheduling, business travel and emergency leave of production employees by Administration & Human Resources policies & procedures.
- Minimum of fifteen years of experience in a high production and cement manufacturing environment with six to eight years of supervisory or managerial experience.
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering from a recognized college or university.
- A post graduate training in relevant subjects associated with production.
- Fluency in English speaking is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation.