This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4000 to $ 6000 per month
Bath, PA, UNITED STATES
December 13 2017
Our company has an immediate opening for a Production Manager for our facility which is located in Bath, PA. The position is meant to manage all aspects of the manufacturing process including the Shipping and Packing functions.
- Ensuring an unwavering commitment to the highest standards for the workplace, manufacturing of high quality products as well as environmental compliance.
- Implementing and directing plans and work schedules of assigned areas for the purpose of achieving maximum effective utilization of employees, fuels, production, equipment, and material to ensure the meeting of quality standards, monthly or yearly production and cost goals.
- Being responsible for refractory maintenance within the Pryo-processing system as well as ensuring the close coordination between Production, Maintenance, Process and Waste Fuels departments.
- Managing all production contractors as well as monitoring, reducing and controlling costs associated with the contractors.
- Developing both fixed and operating budget to bring about consistency with the annual operating plan, as well as tracking financial/production performance and preparing various reports for company utilization.
- Developing a maintenance budget for kiln chain, kiln refractory and mill grinding media.
- Administering and demonstrating a thorough knowledge of collective bargaining agreement effectively.
- Maintaining a working proficiency with SAP system for maintenance, production and purchasing procedures.
- Ensuring an excellent understanding of operational and maintenance issues in the department while reporting accurate information directly via a formalized reporting procedure.
- Supporting, motivating and coaching workforce to bring about the maintenance of work environment
What we offer:
- An excellent compensation package which includes base salary and other benefits.
- Ability to work legally in the United States immediately.
- A bachelor's degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with the ability to lead others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ten years of cement plant experience with an emphasis in operations and management is required.
- Up to date computer skills with an above average proficiency with Excel while an ability to work with SAP is a plus.
- Ability to inspect plant equipment physically and this may require climbing steps.
- Ability to walk extended distances over unpaved terrain in all weather conditions.