This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
6500 to 7500 per month
October 2 2021
We seek a Program IT Infrastructure who will contribute to the successful completion of projects regarding the evolution of the IT infrastructure by coordinating and following up the program.
- Managing and coordinating the programs which include various projects within a program.
- Intervening in the project to resolve eventual problems encountered by the project teams as well as determining and ensuring the program’s strategy, roadmap, governance, and objectives.
- Aligning the projects with the general objectives and strategy of the program as well as elaborating the program management tools and techniques as well as making sure that they are all applied correctly.
- Ensuring the program management as well seeing to the timely execution of various projects by using milestones and the usage of the appropriate resources like dashboards.
- Managing, neutralizing and verifying the program’s risks as well as reporting to the Head of Delivery on the status and progress of the various projects.
- Optimizing the program’s functioning and drawing budget which should be followed up.
- Organizing and planning the allocation of responsibilities to ensure the proper performance of all the responsibilities.
- Ensuring the quality and consistency of the results by ensuring the verification of the deliverables.
- Providing feedback for the Project Managers as well as stimulating individual motivation as well as teamwork.
- Ensuring the realization of the agreed business objectives by involving the stakeholders in what you do.
- Informing our stakeholders on a regular basis about the results and program’s progress.
- An extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure like LAN, WAN, Datacenter, Security.
- A master degree in engineering with a minimum of ten years’ experience in IT infrastructure as an infrastructure or Project Manager.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French coupled with strong motivation skills on different levels.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work within a team.
- Strong analytical insights as well as the ability to tackle situations and problems in a structured and practical manner.