This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5500 to $ 5700 per month
Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
December 6 2018
Parsons is one of the leading firms that provide Engineering services using contemporary technology. The company has over seventy years of experience in working in construction, technical, professional and engineering services industry. As a leader, the firm also provides other services in the defense, construction, and Infrastructure Company. The company is known to be highly innovative in its delivery of services to government agencies at all levels and private customers all over the world. It delivers different services which include construction management, design, system engineering among others using the best business practices.
About the job:
Parsons currently seeks an individual that will serve as its Project Controls Engineer with the aim of managing the assigned data using the best approaches and tools.
- Examine, analyze, enter, calculate and recommend necessary data needed for a project which may include challenges, quality, expenditure and budget as the case may be.
- Be responsible for the necessary analysis (trend and variance) required for the project data.
- Evaluate the cost, commitment, accruals and ensure that you give ETC and EAC forecasts.
- Forecast the flow of cash in the company.
- Work to assist and ensure the incorporation of expenditure, schedule, and scope in the WBS while ensuring the accuracy in the regular mapping.
- Ensure that the Earned Value is calculated against the schedule and expenditure while you bring about the measurement and forecast of the overall performance.
- Determine and manage the KPI and other metrics like variances, EV, production rates among others.
- Use software or computational algorithms to develop or support the development of prototypes.
- Overview and manage the cost of each project to ensure its cost effectiveness.
- Evaluate the changes needed in a project and its impacts on the budget and cost in general.
- Ensure that the project reports on all the projects be it construction or engineering projects are well structured, accurate and consistent for use by the CMA.
- Provide the necessary assistance for the development of some set of staff in the area of Project Controls
- Anticipate all the unsatisfactory elements that could arise in the cost control and ensure that reports as to cost exception are well prepared.
- Collaborate with the financial staff of all our clients for the reconciliation and coordination of all the data relating to cost in the financial systems of our clients.
- Perform all the duties that are assigned as required.
- Qualification as a civil engineer or an expert in other similar fields,
- At least ten years of experience working in a related capacity assisting in the development of large-scale construction projects like roads, underground tunnels, bridges among others.
- Excellent knowledge and expertise with the Cost Control software, trends analysis, Earned Value Methodology and a host of others.
- Dubai experience in working on handling consultancy or construction supervision is desired.
- An individual that is reliable, accurate and excellent in his functions.
- Must be able to integrate the clients’ requirements into the projects utilizing the best design and construction practices.
- Excellent presentation and communication (written and oral) skills.
Working visa, accommodation sponsored