This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8500 to $ 8700 per month
Milwaukee, UNITED STATES
November 21 2017
About the company:
Our company, TransPerfect, is one of the top companies in the provision of anarray of services which include the provision of support for both businesses and languages. The company also provide different services which include multicultural marketing, interpretation, website globalization among others. It is heavily systematized and certified to meet both ISO and EN standards with ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006. With our excellent technologies, thecost for the provision of highly consistent translation processes have been reduced. The company is a partner to sever multinationals all over the world as at present.
About the job:
Our company seeks an individual to serve as the Project Coordinator who will be responsible for a division of our company, Iverson. You will be in charge of our basic projects and the performance of several project tasks which are assigned as a form of assistance to the Project Managers.
- Being responsible for the management of all our small and medium sized projects.
- Working with our sales representatives to bring about proactive communication as well as the best clarification of all project parameters.
- Ensure that all the deliverables produced are in line with the choice, expectations, and deadlines of the clients.
- Meet the goals of each project with no exception to all negotiation matters.
- Oversee all the works that are performed by the reviewers or Vendors that are employed.
- Take charge of all production problems and ensure that they are best troubleshot.
- Ensure that all the data provided are uploaded accurately to the necessary system while ensuring the accuracy of our project database.
- Prepare all the paperwork that is needed for our company.
- Assist with the preparation of all the necessary files, vendor’s works coordination, and so on.
- Ensure that all our Vendors meet our expectations on each project.
- Be responsible for the creation of all our purchase order while you ensure that all our clients’ questions are answered.
- Use and follow the right tools and processes respectively for you to bring about the desired result.
- Tender report on your official activities as may be required.
- Ability to organize and pay attention to detail while you ensure that deadline is respected.
- Being able to balance your function in the company with the capacity to compete favorably with other companies.
- A good understanding of all our project instructions and capacity to follow them strictly.
- Work within a team or with little or no supervision.
- A Bachelor degree or its equivalent from a reputable school.
- Negotiation and calculation skills.
- Experience and ability to enter data.
- Ability to workperfectly on Microsoft Office Suite.
- A minimum of one-year office production experience.