This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 6500 per month
December 11 2018
We seek an intelligent individual that will take over project management, application engineering, technical “face to the customer” and development support for the shifter.
- Providing project management for shifter projects in China.
- Coordinating activities with other functional departments and ES R&D department.
- Ensuring the application engineering and development support for the ZF Engineering Team
- Providing an active support in component sourcing from local suppliers in China in the interest of the company.
- Bringing about the clarification of product changes with customer technical department.
- Providing technical support during RFQ process and for Change Management.
- Coordinating projects with ESAD, DPH and SHY as well as supporting in the definition of mechatronic requirements regarding specification, design and test.
- Providing support for design, specification, testing and implementation of mechatronic systems.
- Providing assistance in troubleshooting problems as well as taking corrective actions.
- Testing and measuring support as well as providing Customer Support for mechatronic systems.
- Ensuring the support of supervision in resource planning and monitoring.
- Providing support of ZACO2 and Project Quality Supervisor as well as ensuring the compliance with ZF standard development processes.
- Working experience in Mechatronic, Electronic projects or project management.
- University or college degree in engineering specialising in mechatronic, mechanical, electrical or automotive engineering.
- Advanced level of listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English.
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in German is beneficial.
- Proficiency in MS Office Software and advanced level proficiency in electronic or mechatronic systems.
Professional skills and abilities:
- A good knowledge of electronics or mechatronics and automotive systems is required.
- A great experience in electronic or mechatronics development as well as project management.
- Resource planning and monitoring in the interest of the company.
- Ability to work within a team as well as supporting and implementing the team’s decision.
- Ability to learn to do and continuous improvement as well as working on new projects or assignments.
- A minimum of three years working experience.
- Fluency in spoken and written English while knowledge in German is a plus.
- Great communication and coordination skills as well as advanced PC skills e.g. MS Office package.
- Experience in project management and the ability to integrate with international project teams.
- Activeness in communication as well as the ability to build both internal and external network.
- Good presentation, analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to get ideas through by influencing and convincing other people around you.
- Ability to work under little supervision with a lot of pressure.
- Willingness to compromise as an individual when there is a conflict between the interest of the company and those of the organisation.
- Readiness and willingness for extended business trips and travelling activities.
- Willingness to travel abroad for business trips in the interest of the company.