This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4000 to $ 5000 per month
October 10 2021
- works as engineer for assigned turbine control system projects under the overall management responsibility of the project manager. accountable for on-time schedule performance, project milestones, customer deliverables, and compliance with regulations and standards.
- leads control system project, conducts and provides sufficient technical support for project successful fulfillment.
- attends project kickoff meeting to collect all required design input and customer specific requirements. participates in engineering review meeting, to ensure adherence to milestones and design outputs.
- delivers engineering drawings, bill of materials & documents on schedule, and comply with standards & codes.
- configures software and hardware to meet project specifications, including control software, hmi, communication interface and control room setup.
- develops test procedures and lead factory acceptance test (fat) with customer’s representatives.
- coordinates with sourcing, assembly, and supply chain in project execution.
- manages drawing updates and archiving, revision control, and executes engineering change.
- assists in customer product training.
- assists in customer service issues resolution, warranty and customer support activities.
- leads site commission successfully. 50% site service in average.
- successful delivers all other tasks assigned by manager.
- bs degree in electrical or mechanical engineering with 1 year work experience on industrial automation/process control domain, be familiar with control system and engineering process;
- be familiar with control system design standards and related;
- ability to analyze technical specifications and proposals.
- basic knowledge of industry codes and standards (gb, iee, ansi, nec, iec, nfpa, ce, aemc);
- ability to understand p&id, control schematic and system logic diagrams;
- basic knowledge on industry standard communication protocols, such as modbus, opc, gsm, arcnet, genius, profibus, io-net;
- strong analytical, interpersonal skills and highly proficient in computer applications.
- ability to multi-task in a dynamic, geographically dispersed team environment.
- proven ability to meet agreed-upon goals with minimum supervision.
- self-directed and highly motivated with ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion.
- fluent in english (written and spoken) with good communication and presentation skills.
- ability to travel to customer and vendor sites both domestic and international.