This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
3700 to 4800 per month
October 4 2021
A prominent and highly placed worldwide real estate company requires a project manager who has at least three years of experience and a third level degree to join their market leading team.
Specialization of the Company:
JLL's Project and Development Services Team specialize in the areas of:
- Fit Out Project Management – Investor and Occupier Client
- Multi-Site Programme Management
- Engineering Advisory
- Architectural Design
- Health and Safety Management
- Managing project with a full range of services that address all aspects of the development, construction, fit-out, refurbishment and occupancy of buildings.
- Developing project brief with the client and stakeholders as well as assisting our Tenant Rep Teams on BUildiing procurements and legal.
- Assembling project teams via REP processes which will include Architects, Engineers, QS, Fire and DAC and Structural Engineers.
- Developing budgets and timescales for new construction projects based on the management of the project life, clients’ requirements, pre-Tender Estimate, and Cost Change Control.
- Managing the Design Process through initial Space Planning to the Production of Tender and Issue Packages Construction.
- Advising the client on the most appropriate route to procure contractors and suppliers as well as managing the Tender Process.
- Managing the program from inception to completion which may include recording, monitoring and reporting progress to the client and key stakeholders.
- Assembling the information necessary for invoicing at the end of the project and during the preparation of final account.
- Ensuring the preparation of all Close Out documentation in the interest of the company.
Educational Background and Experience:
- A third level degree in Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveying or its equivalents.
- At least three years’ experience in the area of Project Management within the Construction Industry (preferably in the commercial fit out market).
- Excellent organizational skills as well as an ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Proven ability to run projects from initial brief through professional team appointments, brief, design, procurement, construction and close out.
- Excellent people management skills are essential with the ability to communicate clearly with clients, design professionals, and contractors.
- Full working knowledge of project management techniques, budgeting, programming, cost control and reporting is essential.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Autocad as well as literacy in all Standard Office Computer applications.
- Full clean Driver's Licence.