This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6000 to $ 8000 per month
Blue Bell, UNITED STATES
September 15 2021
We seek a project manager who will manage the overall project direction, completion and financial outcomes as well as administering both the owner and subcontractor relationships for assigned projects. The manager will also be responsible for supervising, managing and coordinating the efforts of the project team on a daily basis. Apart from this, the project manager will be responsible for the mentoring and directing of on-site staff. Business management acumen as well as the ability to demonstrate strong leadership, organisation and time management skills as well as having both strong communication and client service skills.
- Managing or coordinating company personnel and resources as well as assisting in reconstruction efforts.
- Performing constructability reviews as well as preparing and executing project EExecutive Plan
- Overseeing project permit process as well as procuring proof of owner’s Builder’s Risk Insurance.
- Facilitating Skanska’s purchase if no owner is supplied as well as obtaining Notice of Commencement as at when applicable.
- Preparing trade contracts and bid packages coupled with procurement process oversee.
- Overseeing cost control and change management systems coupled with the maintenance of the relationships with clients, designers, consultants and internal Skanska Clients.
- Preparing initial master schedule and overseeing updates.
- Compiling reports regarding the financial performance of the project and this include PSRs, PFCs and CI reports.
- Preparing monthly owner project status reports as for when required.
- Reviewing and approving Trade Contractor Payment Applications with Superintendent.
- Reviewing Skanska pay application to the owner as well as ensuring monthly submission when costs are incurred.
- Attending and leading project meetings including progress, pre-construction and pre-awards.
- Reviewing inspection and test data for compliance with specifications as put.
- Developing and maintaining site logistics plan in coordination with Superintendent.
- Setting up QAQC procedures and conduct quality inspections.
- Communicating and enforcing Skanska Safety and Health Management Program
- Demonstrating commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others
- Overseeing project close-out when needs arise.
Skills and Abilities:
- Computer knowledge and efficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Knowledge of prologue and a good understanding of the industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Good mathematics or accounting skills with strong management skills.
- Ability to function effectively within a team
- Ability to develop and maintain strong ties with clients.
- Exhibition of strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to be dependable and good with time management.
- Strong analytical, decision, organisation and problem solving skills.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, Engineering or its equivalent.
- Seven to ten years of industry experience is required.