This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8200 to $ 8500 per month
Miami, UNITED STATES
December 19 2018
Our company seeks an intelligent and experienced project manager that will have the responsibility for ensuring the delivery and implementation of MatchMove Wallet OS in Latin America on behalf of our customers while based in Miami, FL.
- Managing all the complex projects with demonstrable experience as well as working wth all the external clients ensuring project management.
- Assisting in gathering specifications from different clients and kick starting different projects.
- Translating all the necessary business requirements into technical requirements as needed by the company and communicating all the requirements to the necessary quarters.
- Making sure that all the project are implemented from the beginning to the end as well as coordinating all the activities of designated projects for goal achievements purpose.
- Bringing project schedules development into realism by ensuring the proper execution and monitoring of development progress as well as resolving all obstacles that might stand against success.
- Working with different and multiple teams to give our company the support it wants.
- Being able to communicate all our requirements to adifferent group as well as being able to challenge the status quo.
- Working with all the external clients with the aim of building excellent working relationships as well as making all necessary decisions without direct authority.
- A university degree in Finance Management, Product, and Technology or any other related field.
- At least three years of project management experience in the payment industry.
- Proven organizing skills coupled with the ability to pay attention to details.
- Excellent account and project management skills with the ability to analyze technical issues and resolve different problems and conflicts.
- Ability to work on different but multiple projects within a strict deadline.
- Ability to deliver projects promptly coupled with communication skills.
- Ability to process documents, flows, and share knowledge with team members.
- Ability to display ahigh level of integrity, adaptability and work with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with tools like MS-Projects, Visio, Confluence among others.
- Ability to deal with thedifferent team across different time zones.