This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 9200 to $ 9500 per month
Ohio, UNITED STATES
December 16 2017
Our company is one of the leaders in titanium product manufacturing, and we seek an individual that will work as our project manager in performing our duties. Another thing is that we are a company of diverse products and services which we use while dealing with several industries of the world.
- Providing the necessary leadership traits to capital projects with no exception to all the project scope, cost justification and the utilization of external and internal resources for the purpose of the company.
- Working on different projects by organizing and leading project teams for the purpose of developing justifications, costs and another schedule on all the assigned engineering projects to meet the required goals.
- Working to ensure the execution of all the capital projects in line with the safety of the site and the environmental procedures in line with the highest standard.
- Making sure that all the expenditures and execution of a project are well managed for the purpose of bringing about the approval of funding, schedule requirement which could also include the provision of theaccurate forecast of data.
- Passing across information about the project status with no exclusion to the corporate management, and cost to plant.
- Working on the development and the assemblage of all the Capital Expenditure Authorizations and other required supporting documentation.
- Serving as the point of contact for all our clients, external vendors, and other technical personalities with the aim of achieving all our project objectives with little cost.
- Ensuring the participation of all our PHAS on the projects that are assigned to the team by eh company while making use of your knowledge to participate in Process Safety Management Process.
- Working on the management of change as well as the commissioning of the process using your knowledge.
- Using the knowledge of the technical details you have for unit operations that are important to the manufacturing process.
- A University degree in Chemical or Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of seven years of engineering experience with at least two years of relevant project engineering experience.
- Experience in project management is highly desired coupled with expertise in a SAP environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite is needed coupled with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills coupled with the ability to interface with different levels of the organization.