This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 7200 to £ 7500 per month
Nottingham, UNITED KINGDOM
October 1 2021
Our company provides professional services in program, project and cost management and consultancy on infrastructure, property and natural resources. Our company currently has 97 offices in 41 countries with extensive international and industrial experience in the management of risk to bring about the excellent performance and value that are needed in the operation and construction of our customers’ assets.
An opportunity is opened for an individual to serve as the Project Manager of our company with the aim of working with project management teams to ensure the successful management of all our projects in our Nottingham office. You and your team will ensure the execution of most projects in the region.
What we are looking for:
- Applicant with suitable experience and expertise.
- Experience with education, commercial offices, and other related areas.
- Ability to provide the necessary strategic advice required.
- Opportunity to improve your skills to build your career.
- Support for the progress of your career
- Opportunity to learn through various development activities.
- Opportunity to take part in different but corporate social responsibility programs.
- Opportunity to share and garner knowledge on a regular basis as may be required.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Medical and dental care
- Pension and life assurance
- Annual leave of twenty-five days with theopportunity to trade a further five days.
- Many other benefits as may be decided.
- Managing all the contracts that are between £1m and £100m+ in value
- Ensuring the development of our business through your immense contribution.
- Bringing about the management of your commissions’ finances.
- Support the management of our most important projects of which commission is up to £1bn.
- Prepare all the contracts for acommission in line with our Risk Management Policy.
- Ensure the meeting of all our customers’ expectations as well as ensure the delivery of projects timely and in the right standard.
- Either a graduate, related qualification or ten years industrial experience in the relative position.
- Ability to manage and deliver projects that worth about £10m.
- Ability to lead and drive the teams in achieving uniformed goals.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Ability to work with a wider team or as an independent worker.
- Ability to self-start and progress with your career.
- Ability to communicate well and relate with our clients.