This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6800 to $ 7400 per month
Pittsburgh, UNITED STATES
November 18 2017
We seek a Project Manager who will manage all resources and activities that are required for the successful delivery of rail signaling projects or turnkey rail systems for Bombardier Transportation in Pittsburgh, PA. The Project Manager will ensure the delivery of the project on time and within the budget to support the customer needs while maximizing profitability.
- Managing a project team for the execution and delivery of projects on time and based on budget
- Establishing and managing schedules, plans, and budgets to ensure the consistency with the customer’s requirements and proposed project financials.
- Overseeing daily progress as well as providing status reports, review and approval of deliverable while ensuring the project results beyond the established budgets and results.
- Monitoring, controlling and reporting the all financial aspects of the project on a monthly basis to ensure its consistency with the contract requirements and established project management procedures to attain established goals.
- Recommending and initiating changes to or corrective actions for commercial issues, product design, manufacturing or services to assure the compliance with contract requirements, and to maintain or improve project performance.
- Establishing and managing customer interfaces for the promotion, monitor, and maintenance of a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Anticipating and satisfying the customer’s needs as well as operating within the established policies, procedures, and commercial guidelines.
- Developing opportunities for value-add within the areas of project management.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline while a master’s degree is an asset.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience as a Project Manager leading a large-scale systems integration projects.
- Experience with train control, rail systems integration or rail signaling is considered a strong asset.
- A PMP certification is considered as an asset while the ability to lead projects within a technical or engineering environment e.g. Power, Water, Industrial, Civil, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate success in keeping projects on schedule and within budget.
- A high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office and other internet applications coupled with the ability to manage a large amount of information.
- Ability to operate independently while ensuring the establishment of strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams.
- Background in understanding and implementing customer requirements coupled with organizational and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated critical attention to detail and deadlines with a lot of self-motivation.
- Ability to adapt to changes in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and spoken English communication skills.
- The qualified candidate must be able to travel both international and domestic locations.