This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
55000 to 75000 per month
October 5 2017
We seek an individual that will serve as the Project Manager for windfarm civil works as well as performing duties in the interest of the company.
- Managing, co-ordinating and reporting construction works on ENERCON built wind farms
- Overseeing and verifying works performed by contractors
- Performing site evaluations and contractor audits.
- Overseeing design in accordance with required specifications on site
- Liaising with external suppliers and customers in the interest of the company.
- Providing support in the execution and performance of PSCS duties on site where necessary
- Working in accordance with local Safety Regulations with the knowledge you have.
- Being responsible for the windfarm project delivery with regards to preparation of internal and external Project time schedules
- Ensuring quality and cost control from planning to taking over phases
- Ensuring H&S requirements and contract & claim management
- Ensuring continuous external and internal reporting to the necessary quarters.
- Coordinating PM-Construction Manager, Engineers, internal and external subcontractors.
- A Bachelor degree of Civil or Structural Engineering or its equivalent
- Qualification or experience in a Project Management role, leading teams to delivery and experience in leading project delivery teams
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in civil works project management, ideally within wind industry
- Having a positive, pro-active approach to working in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent decision making skills and the ability to be assertive
- Proficiency in all MS Office packages and knowledge in SAP beneficial
- Willingness to travel and to work flexibly on occasion to meeting challenging deadlines
- Full clean driving license and a Valid Safe Pass or equivalent certification