This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6300 to $ 6600 per month
December 16 2017
Our company seeks an individual that is very fast, intelligent and smart that can work on different non-IT activities in HCA without failing. The right individual will be responsible for the management of the project, coordination, and other function for the support of all the project. You would also perform an overseer’s function by ensuring the management of the project while serving as the necessary link for the completion of the project.
Moreover, you will be responsible for the monitoring, oversee and report on the implementation of our action plans. You will also take charge of risk assessment by risk registers while you prepare risk report which is meant to be reported to the Board of Management.
Your responsibilities to the company are categorized in the following:
- Project Management:
• Be responsible for the management of all our projects that are not related to IT while ensuring that all the works are well coordinated with other departments for successful completion.
• Be responsible for the coordination of all our staff activities in their various departments for the completion of all allocated tasks promptly and without delay
• Be responsible for the organization of all our project meetings on a periodic basis for project report purpose.
• Be responsible for the accuracy of our project calendar and other engagement after each meeting
• Ensure the resolutions of problems that have already been highlighted alongside with each project vendors.
• Be responsible for the preparation of each project report and ensure that the reports are up to date for the government or funding bodies and the management as at when appropriate.
- Enterprise Risk Management
• Ensure that the best practices and standards of the company are followed for the maintenance of our ERM policies.
• Be responsible for the communication of all the changes in ERM manuals and other policies.
• Ensure the implementation of the best tools or templates required to implement the ERM policies in all the departments in our organization.
• Ensure that our company’s risk level is monitored through the consolidation of all the contributions by different Risk Owners in areas like risk profile changes, management control among others.
• Be responsible for the oversee and report the status of the implementation of our actions plans relating to the Tier One risks of our organization.
• Be responsible for the prompt reporting of risk on a regular basis.
- A degree from a reputable school in business preferably coupled with at least two years of experience in similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and solve problems efficiently.
- Ability to communicate and relate with people around you verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision or with a team.