This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8500 to $ 8700 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
October 10 2021
We seek a Project Services Manager who will be responsible for leading plans, cost, estimation and report for all the South Lokichar Development.
- Leading all the Project Management Team to the development of strategy and the delivery of the Project Plan, Cost, Estimation, Schedule and reports
- Developing the KPI and other metrics which is meant for the development of the company as well as ensuring the tracking down of the development in line with the budget, timeline or functional requirement by leading the Performance management.
- Leading all the stage gate planning process with the aim of preparing readiness reviews as well as ensuring the understanding of all the vision and guidelines to help deliver project sales deliverables by the Project Services team members.
- Following all the internal corporate budgeting cycles by serving as the Single Point Accountability for developing budget while serving as an AFE management with partners.
- Working immensely to guide the estimators and develop different estimating guidelines which will lead to robust project cost development.
- Leading all the change management process as well as establishing a very clear management of change guidelines for all the projects.
- Serving as a leader in the Planning and Cost Management meeting to consider and appraise progress, recovery of plans, and the articulation of the areas of concerns.
- Working to review all the contractor's estimates as well as lead the Project Services discussions.
- Working as an integrator who can work with subsurface, facility, commercial, well engineering and ESIA teams to bring up a plan.
- Working in delivery teams and function as a Project Control Support.
- A university degree or its equivalent project controls experience.
- An excellent experience in the upstream oil industry.
- Experience working on onshore projects as a Project Service Manager.
- Experience in low-costonshore developments is required.\
- Pre-FID development experience is of greater importance.
- A good understanding of the Procurement, Engineering, construction and commissioning activities is required.
- Ability to manage risk or changes is required.
Attributes and Behaviours:
- Experience in leading people with strong vision and goal setting abilities.
- Ability to work with different people, government, project teams and contractors.
- Ability to work as an excellent integrator who is capable of relating with anyone around.
- Ability to write excellent report and presentation.
- Ability to work effectively as a team and on your initiative.
- Ability to take a proactive and excellent approach to life.
- Ability to manage different task while takingresponsibility for it to completion stage
- Ability to react quickly and flexibly to different and changing circumstances.
- Ability to utilize initiatives in bringing solutions to problems.
- Ability to seek the best way to bring the best out of practice.
- Ability to adopt pragmatic approach which will fit the work purpose well
- Ability to be open, honest and highly reliable.