This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4500 to $ 5200 per month
Denton Hall, UNITED KINGDOM
September 12 2021
We seek an intelligent and experienced individual to serve as the Proposals and Marketing Coordinator who will be reporting to the Head of Proposals. The coordinator will provide an efficient and competent support to the marketing team as well as undertake key marketing projects and processes. The position will also coordinate bid and proposals, events and internal communications while supporting the Head of Proposals with the management of the departmental budget or invoices. This position requires interaction with the entire marketing team, GOE, business development and other departments across the business.
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality in all aspect of employment as well as working in a trusting relationship with the Head of Proposals and the entire team while maintaining professionalism at all time.
- Providing a high level of administration service to the Head of proposals and the wider marketing team to ensure the maintenance of excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Managing and coordinating all departmental invoices to ensure the accuracy of all corresponding invoices and quotes as well as being posted to the relevant overhead.
- Ensuring the timely response to queries as well as notifying the appropriate person for the purpose of monitoring and engaging the marketing inbox.
- Managing the group marketing resource centre recharges as when appropriate as well as investigating on the available new products alongside with stock levels reporting.
- Organising and managing the corporate hospitality offering for the purpose of supporting the Events and Customer Manager.
- Ensuring the management of our relationship with external hospitality provider.
- Providing support with the development of content for internal news stories and this may include the necessary proofreading of the news stories.
- Developing HTML emails for circulation through the business in the interest of the company.
- Developing and creating surveys monkeys for all divisions of the business as well as ensuring the meeting of all procedures as may be applicable.
- Assisting in the development of content for the portal as well as managing the departmental pages to ensure an updated information.
- Managing the marketing of electronic file structure as well as ensuring the putting in place of a robust system to ensure the consistency of production and storing of “how to guides” and documents saving.
- Ensuring the availability of all relevant documents on the Focus Win Site while working with the bid and proposals team to ensure all relevant documents are relevant and available on the Focus Win site.
- Providing support to business statistics as well as ensuring the update of all available information.
- Providing support to the Senior External Communication Manager with the aim of developing (where applicable) and proofreading external news articles.
- Ability to work flexibly during the working hours of the department busy periods.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to support the service role provided
- Proofreading skills and experience as a PA or any other similar position is required.
- Diary and Event Management experience is required.
- Experience in budget management
- Experience working with Photoshop or prezzie.