This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
400 to 700 per month
November 5 2018
About the job:
We seek an intelligent and enthusiastic individual that will serve as the Public Relations Intern in our company performing some functions. Interns will be working hands-on with FleishmanHillard account staff and locals as well as national and international clients.
- Conducting research, developing media lists, participating in group brainstorms, coordinating events and managing projects.
- Assigned to work with a specific practice group within the office.
- Working in different office’s practice areas to gain experience in Corporate communications, reputation management, social/digital and healthcare.
- Ability to work full-time.
- Must have completed the Senior Year of College with a focus in journalism, communications, English, marketing or public relations.
Mode of application:
- Please submit a resume, cover letter, and two AP-style writing samples if interested.