This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 400 to $ 700 per month
Austin, UNITED STATES
September 23 2021
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
Interns are to work closely with Fleishman-Hillard Account staff for the execution of public relations programs on behalf of local, national and international clients by:
- Conducting research
- Developing media lists
- Pitching story ideas to media
- Developing and writing media materials
- Fielding requests as appropriate.
- A basic knowledge of how to work with print and electronic media
- Specialized writing skills such as news releases, media advisories, pitch letters, other media materials.
- Event coordination and exposure to project coordination and execution.
- Exposure to account management and program development
- A completion of junior year of college with a focus in journalism, public relations, communications, English or any other writing-focused major.
- Ideal candidates will be available full-time Monday through Friday.
Interested interns should submit a resume, cover letter, and one AP-style writing sample.