This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 8200 per month
California, UNITED STATES
November 21 2017
For over forty years, ManTech has been one of the leading companies in the provision of solutions to the complex situations that affect the National Security. Currently, we have employed about ten thousand talented individuals all over the world. We believe in satisfying all our clients by ensuring that we comply with the straightforward and no-nonsense values that our company is known for since it has been established. We also always work within the scope of our mission and objectives to bring about the customers satisfaction.
Our goal is to employ an intelligent individual who will work within a team that is known for its expertise in the world of intelligence, mission, and cyber solution groups. You are to work with the National Security in providing innovative projects and ideas that would help proffer solutions to the problems it is facing.
The right individual must be a customer-oriented individual that is motivated and capable of serving in the capacity of a QA Manager. Such individual will work within our Stafford office providing support to all our customers. This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your career.
- Develop, review, maintain and apply a particular standard for the determination of quality for in-processing, final inspection and receiving of a product in line with the company’s objective and terms of the contract.
- Be in charge of the evaluation and assessment of any rejection with the aim of correcting anomalies.
- Serve as a link between the customers, ManTech, and vendors with the aim of solving all problems relating to quality.
- Provide feedback to the management as regards to the performance of each vendor, trends, and inspections.
- Assess the CDRLs and enforce the right quality standard for all the programs, documents, projects and other records.
- Draft the inspection procedures while you ensure that you lead and participate in the company’s audits.
- Develop and manage the program data store and version control.
- Mentor, lead and guide the junior staffs in the quality assurance department.
- A Bachelor degree in science.
- At least six years experience in a similar position, especially in a Program or Quality assurance Support position.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience using different strategies like Quality, Program, Configuration or Risk Management Strategy.
- Ability to review the preliminary and critical designs.
- Proficient with the System Design documents and Traceability Matrix.
- An ISO 9001 and ISO 2000 Lead Auditor, and Lean Six Sigma Certificate holder.
- Expertise using ISO ISO 9001:2008, Agile development and CMMI-ML3
- Must be able to comply with the Top Secret DoD clearance.
- A SCI or Top Secret access or clearance is required.
- A BS or its equivalent coupled with at least six years experience in a similar role and environment.
- Must have spent at least two years working with the technology or tools that are particular to the role.
- A holder of ISO 9001 and ISO 2000 Lead Auditor, and Lean Six Sigma Certification.
- Proficient with CMMI-ML3, Agile development and ISO 9001:2008.