This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
4500 to 4800 per month
July 23 2017
We seek a QHSE-S Coördinator at Tideway who will manage and implement the operations of the Tideway quality assurance system, including applicable legalization, on project sites.
- Serving as a key player in leading or facilitating improvement or change processes which are triggered through adjustment of company processes, government’s regulations and client’s requests;
- Traveling to site locations and vessels as well as attending courses, seminars, and other QHSE related meetings if required.
- Assisting the QHSE-S manager on a daily base with all tasks needed to manage the department as well as reporting directly to our QHSE-S Manager.
- A bachelor’s degree is required while relevant offshore experience coupled with other QHSE-S related experience in marine constructions are preferred.
- A proven record in the field of QHSE-S with the relevant, preferably certified qualifications/
- Excellent communication, auditing and reporting skills coupled with the ability to work accurately and analytically.
- Experience working with a planning and reporting regime or system for a complex project.
- Ability to express yourself fluently in spoken and written English while proficiency in Dutch is an advantage.
- Ability to travel abroad.
- Excellent remuneration package which includes numerous interesting advantages like pension and health insurance.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities and the opportunity to work in an engaging international working environment.
- A wide range of career opportunities coupled with personal and professional growth, and the possibility to follow courses.