This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4000 to $ 4200 per month
October 6 2021
When it comes to defense, Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) is one of the leading providers. It is a training solution provider that has the support of the government.
For the record, KBR Australia has made numerous achievements in different areas which include architecture, logistics support, technical management assistance and a host of others. It has also been instrumented in providing numerousassistance for the development of different defense projects.
Currently, we seek applications from different experienced and qualified individuals who passionately seek to work in the training department. The right person for this post will be employed as the Quality Assurance Administrator and will work on a permanent basis. This job is not a part time work, and the right individual will work from our Mornington Peninsula office.
The right person stands a chance to work with several individuals in an ever-changing environment. Such individual would also work with experts to ensure that all training documentationis in line with the laid down standard without any deviation. S/he will also gather, evaluate and tender a report of the people’s feedback to the relevant quarters in the Royal Australian Navy.
- Identify and scrutinize the trends, needs, and point of views of every customer by analyzing the data made available from the centralized feedback structure
- Be responsible for the management of the relevant instruction documentation and processes.
- Gather and document the feedbacks of every customer in such a way that is permissible by the contractual agreement between the company and the customer.
- Ensure the accuracy of all documentation (training and corporate)
- In case of any consultation between the company and Navy stakeholders, you shall have the duty of overseeing the change in proposal requests.
- Provide the required support needed to develop quality assertion reviews,
- Business Administration certification or any other related but equivalent certificate.
- Quality Assurance experience.
- A computer literate that is proficient with data processing devices and software.
- An analytical mind to analyze data whether statistical or theoretical with the aim of producing reports.
- Must have a good understanding of the Qualification framework used in Australia and ISO standard.
- You must be an Australian Citizen who can possess a security clearance from the Australian Government.
- Must be able to hold and obtain a permit that will allow you to work with children.
Benefits of KBR:
- Equal opportunities and benefits for all employees.
- Development programs to make the employees more trained and qualified.
- Competitive remuneration in addition to a friendly work atmosphere.