This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4500 to $ 7000 per month
December 5 2017
We seek an intelligent and professional person who will join our dynamic and dedicated team with the aim of contributing to the ongoing success of delivering to the needs of our client. The successful candidate will work in one of our potential Air Base project located in Doha, Qatar.
- Developing Quality Control Plans, Protocols, checklists, activities and other associated documents to ensure cost effective compliance with contract requirements and performance metrics as well as Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensuring compliance with protocols and all relevant and industry accepted and recognised regulatory and institutional policies by monitoring, reporting and studying activities.\
- Identifying protocol problems as well as informing investigators of such problems and assisting in the resolution efforts of such problems as the case may be.
- Instructing the management in the procedural aspect which can include documentation procedures among others.
- Reviewing study-related documentation which includes protocol worksheets, procedural manuals, adverse event reports, institutional review board documents, and progress reports.
- Ensuring documentation of any missing or incomplete data as well as making sure that appropriate corrections.
- Preparing, performing or participating in quality assurance audits conducted by study sponsors, federal agencies, or specially designated review groups
- Performing other related works as may be required as well as abiding by the standards set forth for ethical behaviour.
- Embracing Integrity as detailed in the Code of Business Conduct as well as performing other activities as prescribed by the management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in science related field.
Basic skills and experience:
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in a Professional Quality role
- Ability to work in Country without Company sponsorship
- Ability to write, read, and speak English language fluently
- Working knowledge and expertise in Windows based computer software including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to engage in a shift during weekends, and holidays.
- Working knowledge of Arabic
- An excellent experience in facilities maintenance or management operations is a significant advantage
- Six Sigma Certification and an International experience with Gulf Cooperation Council militaries