This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
2500 to 3500 per month
Viana Do Castelo, PORTUGAL
October 7 2021
We seek an experienced and professional Quality Engineer that will help in the implementation, promotion, and report of quality indicators as well as the promotion.
- Implementing, following, promoting and reporting quality indicators.
- Promoting continuous improvement of the system and quality processes, coordinating preventive and corrective measures as the case may be.
- Supervising and controlling system audits, process and product.
- Designing, implementing and monitoring quality control processes including inspection materials, production process, and finished product.
- Preparing technical documentation.
- Managing the Quality System as well as ensuring and verifying the effectiveness of the results.
- Assuring the accomplishment of ISO requirements;
- An Engineer degree in biological, chemical or Mechanic is preferable.
Skills and experience:
- Specialized training in Quality or the use of Quality tools is preferred.
- Experience with quality audits or internal audits.
- Knowledge in quality tools like FMEA.
- Problems are solving methodology including 8D, SPC, and R&R.
- Fluency in English.