This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
8600 to 8800 per month
November 21 2017
When it comes to medical nutrition, Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition which is a member of the Medical Nutrition Subsidiary of Danone Group. We have Supply point in Zoetermeer over 450 employees and produces liquid medical nutrition which is distributed to different parts of the fifty-five countries that we operate in. Our mission is to ensure the affordability of food and nutrition to bring health to all our target groups. For the last five years, we have realized at least five percent sustainable growth. We currently seek a Quality Engineer to work in our quality department in Zoetermeer.
Our mission is to ensure the continuous improvement of our products quality and the best quality of our processes while maintaining both the Quality and Food Safety Standards which the company has been maintaining since its establishment.
- Comply with our Quality and Food Safety standards by implementing all our working recipes and its processes for our products.
- Improve the quality of our processes and products based on the needs of the industry and business on a continuous basis.
- Perform the function of a QA Specialist for quality standard, food safety, validation and risk analysis.
- Serve as the business partner that would be responsible for the identification of opportunities that would bring about the improvement of our standards as regards to Quality and Food Safety standards.
As the quality Engineer, you would be a member of the Quality Assurance Team who will be responsible to the Quality Assurance Manager. You have a dynamic role which requires dynamism and uniqueness. You would have to ensure the product compliance from the beginning of the production of the final products. Your team will consist five quality engineers (which you will be one of them) and two packaging engineers. You will also work with R&D, the global Quality & Food, Operations team and a host of others.
- A graduate or person with Master degree in process engineering, food technology or any related discipline.
- A thorough knowledge of liquid based products and processes.
- At least five years of experience in Manufacturing or food quality sector.
- Proficiency with Quality management systems like ISO, FSSC among others and other food safety systems.
- Ability to research for facts and analyze issues.
- Ability to manage projects, validate and have a good understanding of food microbiology.
- Ability to write and speak Dutch.
- Ability to write and speak English fluently.