This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6500 to $ 6800 per month
Jeddah, SAUDI ARABIA
December 14 2017
We seek a Project Quality Manager who is based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia to be responsible for some functions in our company.
The project Quality Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation, evaluation and the continuous improvement of quality systems to assure SYS processes, products and services to ensure the meeting of both internal and external requirements from the proposal preparation to manufacturing, design, installation warranty and product service life. The management of Project Quality, Manufacturing Quality and Non-Conforming Cost, with a focus on a strong focus on quality assurance, root causing, corrective action, and continuous improvement are done by the Quality Manager.
- Ensuring staffing of the department with qualified, innovative and committed personnel.
- Developing Quality Engineers with the aim of helping them achieve their full potential as well as creating a broad knowledge base within a group.
- Selecting and training subordinates as well as setting objectives and recommending salary adjustments after reviewing performance if necessary.
- Planning activities of Project Quality Personnel as well as assigning people to customer-funded and strategic programs to support schedules and commitments.
- Managing the Project Quality group for the purpose of achieving budgetary projects goals as well as controlling expenditures.
- Evaluating, choosing, implementing and maintaining advanced computer-aided tools to improve productivity and analysis capability.
- Maintaining open and effective interfaces with engineering, manufacturing, project management, and supply management as well as providing support to marketing and field sites as required.
- Representing BT SYS to internal and external customers in a professional and highly competent manner which reflects the commitment and the experience of the organization.
- Leading and improving the key quality processes including NCC, Corrective Action (CAR/PAR/OFI), Incoming, In-Process, and Final Inspection continually while supporting the SEAP/PAP process and the IRIS, ISO, BOS, Q6, and CMMI certification efforts.
- Designing and maintaining quality control systems while supporting first article inspection and source inspection activities.
- Determining disposition of non-conforming materials and assigning corrective action at the subsystem level.
- Developing, reviewing and approving Bombardier quality plans that communicate quality disciplines and commitments internally, to customers and our products.
- A degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Relevant eight years quality and engineering experience.
- A good understanding of the BT project management processes and tools with the knowledge of Gate and project review process.
- Ability to facilitate FMEA including systems, Design, and Process as well as the experience in Quality functions like SQA, OQA, DQA, and IMS.
- Excellent knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) methodology, and involvement experience in a project
- Project auditing coupled with customer communication and management.
- Impeccable knowledge of the IRIS, ISO, and CMMi standards.