This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 8200 per month
MIDWEST, UNITED STATES
September 20 2017
Our company seeks an individual who can lead and relate to people with at least an Associate Degree and previous experience as a quality manager or supervisor. Specifically, the duty of the Quality Manager is to lead our Mazomanie Team in a bright and clean environment with climate controlled facilities. Our company majors in the creation of best architectural and entertainment lighting systems.
- Serve as the leader in a product or company quality meeting.
- Ensure the accurate and proper data of a meeting.
- Take responsibility of bringing about the review of all the necessary data by the team as well as to ensure the identification of contemporary issues which require solutions.
- Ensure the assignation of items for completion with the right supervision from your end.
- Ensure the taking and the distribution of the minutes of the meetings in the right way.
- Review all the quality reports with the appropriate team on a monthly basis.
- Collaborate with the Manufacturing Engineering, R&D and the Manufacturing teams with the aim of ensuring the design of a quality product.
- Collaborate with the necessary departments to set-up and effect necessary changes in our annual goals as may be required.
- Assist in the creation of the departmental budget as well as to ensure the follow up of any discovered variance.
- Oversee the obtaining of all the necessary tools and resources that are needed by each department.
- Ensure the compliance of the products shipped with the needs and the expectations of the customers.
- Work with all our Quality inspectors as at when needed.
- Maintain the ISO process alongside with the Quality, System Coordinator.
- Oversee and collaborate with all other departments in setting out and fulfilling their obligations and responsibilities to the company.
- Ensure that your department builds an excellent relationship with other departments in the company.
- Perform HR functions which include hiring, orientation, career development among others.
- Ensure the Formulation, implementation, and review of the ISO procedures which guide all our activities in the department.
- Ensure that all our employees have a good knowledge of our procedures, plans, progress and work instructions.
- Ensure the report of all departmental activities to the appropriate record.
- Study the efficiency of the department to know how to give a plausible improvement to the department as it may be necessary.
- Perform all special projects and requests, and other functions as may be assigned to you promptly and efficiently.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of an Associate Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or anequivalent degree but with at least four years experience as in Quality assessment.
- A Bachelor degree in Manufacturing Engineering or any related discipline.
- At least one year of supervisory experience is required.
- In the absence of the supervisory experience at least four years of quality experience which is gained from a related position in the Quality Department.
- A thorough knowledge of the company’s policies.
- Ability to lead and motivate people
- Ability to communicate, organize and relate with people well.
- Ability to identify a problem, analyze it and proffer solutions to it.
- Ability to render customer support services.
- Proficiency with the use of PC.