This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
3000 to 3500 per month
January 17 2018
We seek a Quality Officer who will develop, monitor and promote the Quality Management System (QMS) within Belgocontrol so that it can meet our stakeholders' requirements.
- Identifying and integrating the requirements of the QMS in the company processes supporting the implementation of the strategy of Belgocontrol.
- Coordinating the elaboration of an action plan as well as its implementation in close collaboration with the various parties concerned (managers, process owners,) to ensure the continuous meeting of the Belgocontrol with standards by that implementation date.
- Monitoring the application of the QMS to ensure the meeting of all processes with the requirements.
- Ensuring the correct monitoring of all processes as well as carrying out internal audits and report on their findings.
- Supporting in the performance of root cause analyses as well as verifying and evaluating the implementation of the action plan, and the efficiency of the solution.
- Promoting the QMS within the Belgocontrol and supporting staff members in its application.
- A Bachelor’s or graduate's degree with a minimum of three years relevant experience in quality management.
- Familiarity with the methods and techniques (including the terminology) of quality monitoring/management (analyses, audit)
- Ability to be persuasive with excellent communication skills.
- Pragmatic mindset, accuracy, and excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English, Dutch and French.