This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 6500 to £ 6700 per month
Caernarfonshire , North Wales, UNITED KINGDOM
November 20 2017
Our company is specialized in the provision ofhighlyspecialized programs, cost, and project management in main infrastructure and natural sectors. Our company has over ninety-seven offices in over forty-one countries and is based on the global and industry experience basically for the management of risk and the maximization of cost, construction, and operation of our clients;an asset.
Presently, our company recruits an individual that would servebasically as the Quantity Surveyor of the team in the North Wales participating in arange of projects.
- Ensure the management of cost in our company while working as the infrastructureteam.
- Perform excellently in an environment where the project delivery teams of the client, consultant and contractor are.
- Work on behalf of our company to improve our company’s working relationships with other teams and bring about a positive outcome.
- Undertake the necessary administration of the commercial contract duties as may be included in the NEC3 Contract.
- A good understanding of estimates, analysis, awareness of WLCs and cost plans is essential.
- Proficiency in tendering and procuring as well as the ability to collate a tender list which would be used for thereport and the compilation of contractual document.
- Commercial reports support.
- A good knowledge of the management of risks and values.
- Foundation in one of the sectors of construction or infrastructure industry e.g. rail, power, etc.
- A degree in any relevant discipline related to this project.
- Experience working as either an associate or as a member of a relevant standard institution
- Experience in the management of cost of several projects for at least three years.
- Both site and office experience on the infrastructural building are advantageous.