This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7000 to $ 7200 per month
Ras Al Khaima, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
November 21 2017
- Making sure that all projects are developed for our XLPE and NBR while design expertise and experience are incorporated into projects based on our product strategy.
- Making sure that the teams in our company work with creativity and innovation.
- Making sure that the best technologies are searched for the purpose of being a step better than your competitors.
- Working with all the product managers with the aim of ensuring the cost of thetarget and making sure that the customer focus is incorporatedinto the products that are built or co-built.
- Working with the aim of ensuring the definition of the right resources to be allocated based on the coordination of product development managers.
- Building and maintaining the budgets which are required for the team personnel and equipment
- Making sure that all R&D projects are well supported to ensure that the right technical information is shared.
- Making sure that people in a particular meeting that is promoted by you have the opportunity of enjoying the best practices shared.
- Making sure that all the initiatives around the world are liaised with to bring about the success of our company.
- Working with the committee set up for design to bring about the consistency of design of a range of products.
- Making sure that the certifications of all our projects are achieved based on the requirement of different countries.
- Making sure that all our products are upgraded as applicable.
- At least two years working experience in the management of R&D projects.
- Excellent experience working on Polyolefin, Foam or Rubber is required.
- Ability to drive innovation and bring about the development of products.
- Ability to take necessary responsibility for all the Aerofoam products.
- Ability to optimize the profits of our product as well as ensure the improvement of product performance.
- Ability to speak English fluently is required.
- Other knowledge of thelanguage is a plus.
- A university degree or higher in rubber technology or chemical is preferred.
- Ability to relate with people well as well as interact with them.
- Ability to lead and manage people of different backgrounds in an international environment.
- Ability to work within a team and ensure that the KPIs performance
- Ability to analyzesolid processes as well as work as needed.
- Ability to think out of thebox and ensure that creativity is encouraged.
- Ability to drive excellence as may be required.