This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2000 to $ 3000 per month
November 16 2017
We seek an R & D Engineer Hardware who will perform several functions as assigned by the company.
- Leading cross-functional process improvement teams, which impact the business in defect reduction, yield improvement, cost reduction or avoidance and increased customer satisfaction.
- Utilizing Six Sigma, DMAIC, DFSS, CAP, WorkOut!, Lean and other tools and methodologies tools to drive projects to realize improvements, lead changes and implement best practices.
- Identifying key CTQs responsible for achieving a high yielding quality product, consistently across the product portfolio.
- Developing PFMEA with R&D during the product development stage to prevent manufacturing & quality problems during mass production ramp.
- A BS, MS or Ph.D. degree in Engineering (Electronic, Electrical, Science or Physics) with minimum five years relevant working experience.
- Product engineering experience in multi-chip module with RF and digital functionalities for mobile handset application.
- Strong understanding of electronic circuit and troubleshooting skillset.
- Hands on experience in ADS, HFSS, Agilent VEE, JMP, and Perl will be added advantage.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to solve some difficult problems in connection with the discharge of your duty.
- Ability to statistically literate and familiar with Six Sigma quality concepts and tools.
- Experience in statistical application knowledge, Statistical Process Controls (SPC) & Design of Experiments (DOE) will be added advantage.
- Experience in a semiconductor product, fab process, RF test would also be an added advantage.