This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
December 16 2017
Our company,Husky, is one of the leading company in exploration, development, production, and marketing of oil and gas. It is an integrated oil and gas company which gives it an edge over most companies in the locality. With our development and learning tools, you have the opportunity of having a successful career with us.
Our company provides career development programs which include mentoring to develop you professionally and personally as a leader of theemployee. Our company offers great courses which include business skills and leadership courses for a considerable number of our employees to take new roles within the company.
Currently, our Heavy Oil and Gas business seek a Raw Water Production Engineer to fill the vacancy in the Thermal Engineering Team in Lloydminster. This position will perform excellent roles in ensuring the implementation of the strategies for raw water well optimization. You would also serve as a member of a multi-disciplinary team while being responsible to the Production Engineer Coordinator.
- Review and ensure the optimization of raw water well production.
- Develop, model and enhance raw water systems.
- Ensure that all MOC’s relating to the raw water production are reviewed.
- Ensure that the good performance is reviewed with the help of both hydro geologists and operations engineer.
- Forecast the future of the raw water services.
- Make sure that all actions taken are in line with the regulations, policies, and rules of all regulatory agencies.
- Oversee the allocation of raw water in case of water supply interruption.
- A degree in Engineering or diploma in technology
- APEGA/APEGS or ASET/SASTT registration as a professional Engineer or Technologist.
- At least two years of experience as an Engineer.
- A valid driver’s license (class 5)
- Experience in project engineering is a plus.
- Knowledge of the corporate procedures, policies and government regulations.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate well with others as well as organize works and work with a team.
- Ability to motivate yourself or people around you into success.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems while making decisions that would bring about success in business
- A sound knowledge of SAP is an asset.
Applicants will be asked to provide a recent but original driver’s abstract for the previous three years at the interview.